Simply put, we offer the best and most reliable service in the industry.
And we keep it simple. We are a small group of talented and dependable cartographers and artists who understand the real estate industry, as well as demographic analysis and cultural geography. We’re large enough to have all the resources necessary to produce the highest quality custom maps, yet small enough to give you the attention you deserve, all at the best possible prices.
Jay Foreman, Founder, Owner and Lead Cartographer of Red Paw Technologies, is involved in every aspect of the project life cycle from start to finish. Jay has been passionate about maps his entire life, from reading road atlases at age 10, studying topographic maps in his teens to ultimately producing professional cartographic products in adulthood.
Additionally, working with us is always a collaborative process. The initial effort to get things right the first time is critical for us. Before we proceed with each map we create, we gather as many details about what is and what is not needed. We first offer each client a rough draft copy/mock-up, illustrating the geographic area that we propose to map. We’ll display the map boundaries, the map scale, some local landmarks and points of interest. If the area we propose to map meets your approval, we then proceed with the map creation. If not, we continue to modify our mock-up until it does. This iterative step streamlines the map creation process, increases efficiency and ensures that we give you exactly what you want.
What Our Clients Say
- "As a commercial real estate firm, it is imperative that potential investors have a clear vision of where a property is located. By incorporating a map from Red Paw Technologies, we are able to achieve this in the highest quality. Red Paw Technologies has worked with us over the years to create maps that seam flawlessly with our ever changing marketing packages. They are always professional and able to hit hard deadlines for big projects in a pinch. I would recommend Red Paw Technologies for ANYONE who is looking for a high quality map and a punctual, professional firm."
- "Red Paw Technologies was a pleasure to work with. They provided a very reasonable quote for a complex job promptly and were extremely professional, detailed, and efficient throughout the process. The final maps were beautiful and exceeded the author’s expectations. I will not hesitate to use or recommend Red Paw in the future."
- "For nearly 10 years we have been working with Red Paw to provide the graphic content of the marketing materials we create for institutional quality commercial real estate. By having Red Paw as part of our team, we know the quality of our presentations will be indicative of the Class-A quality of the commercial properties that we market."
- "Our firm was in need of very high quality maps for use on investor tours and Red Paw’s first draft finally opened our eyes to what was possible. Red Paw takes the time to understand its clients’ needs and tailors a product to fit those needs. They are very responsive to feedback and made us feel that our satisfaction with the final product was their number one priority. If you’re in need of a map made to impress, don’t bother trying to do it yourself – call Jay and let Red Paw take care of you."
- "Red Paw makes a great map! We turn to Red Paw when our team needs a quality, detailed map to best showcase a property’s location. Not only is the product great, but Jay and his team are very responsive and work quickly. Additionally, they are flexible to our needs and always willing to make revisions in order to ensure the map is perfect."
We realize that those in the real estate industry, urban planning, or marketing don’t want to make maps in their spare time. Time is too valuable and very few individuals have the patience for the steep GIS/mapping learning curve, which is why custom mapping is best left for the professionals. We let real estate brokers be brokers, investors be investors, and urban planners be planners. We welcome our clients to be as involved in the process as they choose, or conversely, be completely hands-off.
Jay Foreman has been producing print and web-ready maps for the past 18 years. He holds a Masters of Arts degree in Geography and Geographic Information Systems from the University of Oklahoma, with unsurpassed knowledge of the North American geographic and demographic landscape.